Adam works to foster the development of a warm, authentic and collaborative relationship, helping people to gain a greater understanding of their difficulties and to harness their own capacities for healing and growth.
He works in an integrative fashion which incorporates a variety of therapeutic models including cognitive behavioural therapy and psychodynamic therapies, with a focus on helping people to increase their awareness of inner processes.
Adam enjoys working with:
- Low mood and depression
- Anxiety, including social anxiety and worry
- Emotional problems (including anger and stress)
- Self-esteem difficulties
- Recovery from trauma and abuse
- Grief and loss
- Problems around meaning and connectedness
- MPsych (Clinical – University of Melbourne
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology - University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology - University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts - University of Western Australia
Adam Ferguson (ABN 49 632 189 789) is an independent psychologist practicing from the MPC consulting rooms.