Margie enjoys working with:
- Problematic substance use
- Emotional regulation and mood management
- Recovery from trauma and sexual, physical or emotional abuse
- Adjustment issues, depression and anxiety
- Family of origin difficulties
- Personal development
Other Professional Interests
- Margie has also worked in a range of settings including:
- A community drug and alcohol clinic with both voluntary and mandated clients
- Northern Centre Against Sexual Assault (Austin Health)
- Lecturing in Ethics and providing supervision for a University
- Margie completed her research on chronic illness including the psychological impact and personality factors which impact on help-seeking behaviours.
- Margie regularly participates in supervision, training and professional development. She is registered supervisor with endorsement as a Counselling Psychologist.
- Master of Psychology (Counselling Psychology)
- Graduate Diploma of Psychological Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma of Education
Margie Fry (ABN 32 567 989 567) is an independent psychologist practicing from the MPC consulting rooms.